Here’s the stuff I’ve published. If for whatever reason you want a copy of anything, swing me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get it to you.
I also do some non-academic writing through my tinyletter, mainly describing encounters with birds and good stuff I’ve recently read.
- Carlson, B. & Frazer, R. 2018. Yarning circles and social media activism. Media International Australia. 1-11
- Frazer, R. & Carlson, B. 2017. Indigenous memes and the invention of a people. Social Media + Society. 1-12.
- Carlson, B., Jones, L., Harris, M., Quezada, N. & Frazer, R. 2017. Trauma, shared recognition and Indigenous resistance on social media. Australasian Journal of Information Systems. 21, 1-18.
- Frazer, R. & Waitt, G. 2016. Pain, politics and volunteering in tourism studies. Annals of Tourism Research. 57, 176-189.
- Waitt, G. & Frazer, R. 2012. ‘The vibe’ and ‘the glide’: surfing through the voices of longboarders. Journal of Australian Studies. 36.3, 327-343.
- Carlson, B. & Frazer, R. 2015. ‘It’s like going to a cemetery and lighting a candle’: Aboriginal Australians, sorry business and social media. AlterNative: An International Journal of Indigenous Peoples. 11.3, 211-224.
- Carlson, B., Farrelly, T., Frazer, R. & Borthwick, F. 2015. Mediating tragedy: Facebook, Aboriginal peoples and suicide. Australasian Journal of Information Systems. 19, 1-15.
- Carlson, B. & Frazer, R. 2018. Cyberbullying and Indigenous Australians: A review of the literature. Sydney: Macquarie University.
- Carlson, B. & Frazer, R. 2018. Social media mob: being Indigenous online. Sydney: Macquarie University.
- Carlson, B. & Frazer, R. 2016. Indigenous Activism & Social Media: A Global Response to #SOSBLAKAUSTRALIA. In A McCosker, S Vivienne and A Johns (2016), Negotiating Digital Citizenship: Control, Contest and Culture. Rowman & Littlefield International: Lanham.
- Carlson, B. & Frazer, R. 2019. We need to do more about cyberbullying against Indigenous Australians. The Conversation, 9 May 2019.
- Carlson, B. & Frazer, R. 2018. Indigenous voices are speaking loudly on social media but racism endures. The Conversation, 5 April 2018.
- Frazer, R. 2018. Book review: Space After Deleuze. Antipode.
- Frazer, R. 2016. Book review: Nothing Personal? Geographies of Governing and Activism in the British Asylum System. Progress in Human Geography.
- Frazer, R. 2017. Living arrangements of care in community-based support for humanitarian entrants. Institute of Australian Geographers conference. University of Queensland, Brisbane.
- Frazer, R. 2016. Volunteering, uncertainty, and assemblages of care. State University of New York, Albany.
- Frazer, R. 2016. Assemblages of care and volunteer engagement in refugee resettlement. Institute of British Geographers conference. Royal Geographical Society, Kensington.
- Frazer, R. 2016. Thinking care through assemblage: ethological effects and ethics. Institute of Australian Geographers conference. University of South Australia, Adelaide.
- Frazer, R. 2015. The Forgotten Children: Containing the “Tsunami of Emotion”. Institute of Australian Geographers conference. Australian National University, Canberra.
- Frazer, R. 2016. We’re all shit at probability: A four-part guide in mind-bending mathematics. Future Perfect magazine.
- Frazer, R. 2016. The Forgotten Children. Future Perfect magazine.